Certification – that is the attestation of a product’s conformity by an impartial independent third party – has to be separated from testing, inspection and any other issues of conformity assessment. For this reason in 2000 the product certification body of ÖGH was established and then accredited subsequently.
Business Operating Area
- Certification of the Chain of Custody according to the criteria of the PEFC-Standards (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification schemes)
- Certification of the Chain of Custody according to FSC®-Standards (Forest Stewardship Council®)
- European Construction Products Regulation (Regulation EU Nr, 305/2011- CE marking for construction products)
- ÜA-Marking: Authorised body of the Austrian Institute for Structural Engineering (OIB)
- ENplus-Certification for woodpellet-producers and -traders
- Certification according to DIN EN 1627