If you are looking for cutting-edge know-how, you've come to the right place. Imparting knowledge is an integral part of our mission. Our offers range from courses, seminars, and industry meetings to numerous specialist brochures for practitioners and specialist articles. With our free online platforms, we also offer comprehensive information on the subject of wood – 24/7.
Lead through the knowledge of the HFA academy
We consider it our obligation to pass on our acquired know-how to the industry and the economy. In addition to our specialist publications, first-hand information is also offered in the form of further training events.
The events take place all over Austria and are tailored to the requirements of the individual target groups. This is how we support the individual training needs of the industry. The know-how includes new scientific knowledge through to its implementation in practice as well as developments in standardization.
Education and further training
- Conferences: at our industry meetings, HFA specialists and lecturers from the industry deal with current issues at the cutting edge. The events also enable the participants to exchange professional and personal information in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Seminars: Technical topics are examined in detail in half-day to one-day events by our proven HFA experts and specialists from the industry. The information seminars also offer the participants a forum for technical questions.
- Courses: Employee training for executives is conducted in intensive courses lasting one to several days. The participants benefit from the specialist knowledge of the employees of Holzforschung Austria, which is conveyed in theory and practice for the specific requirements of your work area.
- Workshops: Practical conveying of special subject areas
- Inhouse-Trainings: On-site staff training in companies
HFA academy newsletter
If you want to always be automatically informed about our seminars and dates in advance, register for our free seminar service via email@example.com.